Employment Opportunities

Seine River School Division welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified candidates.

Central Administration

Superintendent/Chief Executive Officer

Teaching Positions

003 ARB 0.5 Gr. 1 and 2 Teacher Term
002 SAE 0.5 Gr. 1 and 2 Teacher Term
001 RCH 0.8 Guidance Counsellor Perm
Substitute Teachers
Uncertified Substitute

Educational Assistants

Casual Educational Assistants

 School Administration


Secretarial / Library Technicians

 Custodians - Maintenance Department

018 Utility Maintenance Personnel Perm - Plumber
Casual Custodian


Bus Drivers / Transportation Department 

013 Journeyman Mechanic 8 hr Perm - 2 positions
012 Bus Driver Perm
011 Bus Driver Rte 31 - Perm
010 Bus Driver - Rte 32 Perm
009 Bus Driver - Rte 08 Perm
008 Bus Driver - Rte 13 Perm
007 Bus Driver - Rte 99 Perm
006 Bus Driver- Rte 15 Perm

 Student Services

016 1.0 School Psychologist Term
015 1.0 Speech and Language Pathologist Term
014 0.5 Speech and Language Pathologist Term



017 ASL Interpreter Term

Criminal Record and with Vulnerable Sector and
Child Abuse Registry Checks

Employment with Seine River School Division is subject to the satisfactory outcome of a Criminal Record with Vulnerable Sector and a Child Abuse Registry Check. You will need to present the original documents for inspection, and certified copies will be retained in your employee file. It is essential that these checks have been conducted within the last 6 months.

How to Obtain a Child Abuse Registry Check

The Province of Manitoba, Child Abuse Registry Unit, conducts Child Abuse Registry checks. Individuals can perform a Child Abuse Registry Self-Check online by visiting the provincial website or in person at 777 Portage Ave, Winnipeg, MB. 

How to Obtain a Criminal Record Check with
Vulnerable Sector Check

If you are a resident of Winnipeg, you can obtain a Criminal Record  with Vulnerable Sector Check online by visiting the Winnipeg Police Services homepage or by visiting Winnipeg Police Services at 245 Smith St. Winnipeg, MB. For those residing outside of Winnipeg, please visit your local police service or RCMP detachment. You will need to complete the necessary forms, provide photo identification for verification, and submit the applicable fee. It is important to note that since you will be in a "position of trust" (i.e., a role involving work with children, seniors, or challenged persons), you must inform the police service and authorize them to conduct a Vulnerable Sector Check as part of the Criminal Record Check.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.