Student Registration

New Student Registration - All grades - 2024-2025

The following information and forms are only for those students who are new to Seine River School Division.
Click HERE for our catchment map to determine your designated catchment.

Once you have emailed the form to the school, as outlined on the first page of the document,
the school will contact you to set up a time to bring in supporting documentation (see list below).

Registration Forms

Supporting Documentation

La Salle School Dawson Trail School
Parc La Salle School École Lorette Immersion
La Barrière Crossings School Ste. Anne Collegiate
Collège St. Norbert Collegiate Ste. Anne Elementary
École St. Norbert Immersion École Ste. Anne Immersion
École St. Adolphe School Richer School
École Ile des Chênes Arborgate School
Collège Lorette Collegiate


Medical / Health Insurance Coverage - One of the following:

  • MB Health Card listing the Parent and Child's name
  • Other medical card listing child and parent(s)
    name from another province.

Student Age Verification - One of the following:

  • Birth Certificate (Preferred)
  • Canadian Passport
  • Treaty Card
  • Statutory Declaration to a Commissioner of
    Oaths or Notary Public

Proof of Address

  • Driver's License
  • MB Medical Card
  • Utility Bill
  • Lease agreement
  • House title
  • Or other official documents indicating address of residence

Citizenship - One of the following:

  • Birth Certificate (preferred)
  • Canadian Passport
  • Treaty Card
  • Statutory Declaration to a Commissioner of
    Oaths or Notary Public. If not citizens, then one of the following documents must be provided:
  • Landed Immigrant (Permanent Residence) Documents
  • Work Visa
  • Study Visa/Permit
  • Refugee Status Documentation


What is the age eligibility for Kindergarten Registration (2022-2023)?

Children must be 5 years of age on or before Dec. 31, 2022.

Where can I access my child's supply list and any other school specific information?

On your school's website at

Where do I register my child(ren)?

You must take all your registration forms and supporting documents to the school office you are registering for. School offices will be open August 22, 2022.

Which catchment school should I select on the registration form?

Click HERE for Catchment Map. If you are unsure contact the pision Office at 204-878-4713 or your school office after Aug. 22, 2022.

I will be moving to Seine River School pision, can I register for the catchment school where I intend to live?

Yes, but you must provide proof of purchase or rental agreement that verifies address of residence.

What additional information do I need to provide for my child's Medical Needs?

If you indicated that your child(ren) have health care needs on the registration form please see the Unified Referral and Intake System (URIS) Fact Sheet HERE

URIS Group B Application HERE

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.