Skip to main content
Staff Links
Contact Us
Seine River School Division
Division Scolaire Rivière Seine

 ‚ÄčEmployment Opportunities

Seine River School Division welcomes diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified candidates, including women, aboriginal peoples, people with disabilities and racial minorities.

‚ÄčTeaching Positions‚ÄčSchool Administration

#187 - PLS - Grade 3/4 - 1.0 - Term
#186 - CSNC - Learning Support Teacher - 0.5 - Term
#185 - SAE - Early Years - 1.0 - Perm
#143 - ESAI - Middle Years - 2 Positions - Perm
Substitute Teacher

No Vacancies 
‚ÄčEducational AssistantsStudent Services
Casual EAs
No Vacancies 
‚ÄčSecretarial / Library Technicians‚ÄčCentral Administration
#183 - ESAI - Library Technician - 1.0 - Term
No Vacancies 
‚ÄčCustodians / Maintenance Department‚ÄčBus Drivers / Transportation Department
‚ÄčOther ‚Äč
#173 - CSNC - Community Liaison Support Worker 
#131 - Senior Election Official
‚ÄčCriminal Record and Child Abuse Registry Checks ‚Äč‚Äč ‚Äč
Employment with Seine River School Division is contingent upon producing satisfactory results of a Criminal Record Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check. You will be required to produce the original documents for inspection; certified copies will be made and kept in your employee file. These checks must have been completed within the past 6 months.‚Äč ‚Äč‚Äč ‚Äč
‚Äč‚ÄčHow to Obtain a Child Abuse Registry Check‚Äč‚ÄčHow To Obtain a Criminal Record Check
‚ÄčChild Abuse Registry Checks are performed by the Province of Manitoba, Child Abuse Registry Unit. Instructions for obtaining a Child Abuse Registry Self-Check are available on-line by visiting the provincial website. You may also provide the Seine River School Division with the authorization to conduct this check on your behalf. The required forms to obtain a Child Abuse Registry Check are also available in your employment package. If you elect this option the results remain the property of SRSD and, as such, we will not be able to provide copies.‚Äč‚ÄčIf you reside in Winnipeg, you can obtain a Criminal Record Check in Winnipeg by attending the Winnipeg Police Headquarters located at 245 Smith St. between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. If you reside outside of Winnipeg, please attend your local police service or RCMP detachment. You will be required to complete the necessary forms, provide photo identification for verification, and submit the applicable processing fee. Please note that you will be employed in a ‚Äúposition of trust‚ÄĚ (i.e., a position that requires an individual to work with children, seniors or challenged persons) and, as such, you must inform the police service of this and authorize them to conduct a Vulnerable Sector Search as part of the Criminal Record Check.

‚ÄčEmployment Groups ‚Äč

‚ÄčSeine River Teachers' Association
President - Jonathan Waite

‚ÄčSecretary/Library Technician Local MGEU 
Annette Lyss
ARB - 204-424-5607

Secretary / Library Technician Collective Agreement

‚ÄčEducational Assistant Local MGEU
President - Barb Unrau
CSNC - 204-269-4920

Educational Assistant Collective Agreement

‚ÄčCustodian Local MGEU
President - Laurie Saniuk
EIDC - 204-878-2898

Custodian Collective Agreement