Safe Grad Chairperson for 2021 - TBA
Safe Grad Chairperson Responsibilities:
* Attend Safe Grad Manitoba conference held in November (on a weekend, at a hotel in Winnipeg).
* Contact previous year’s chairperson to transfer Safe Grad bank account signing authorities held at Caisse Populaire-Lorette
* Recruit parents/guardians as heads of sub-committees
* Organize parent/graduate meetings to establish theme, co-ordinate committees and obtain parent volunteer contact information. Committee chairs should be appointed at first meeting.
* Complete and submit Safe Grad Manitoba application/ insurance forms.
* Book venue, music man, porta-potties and buses.
* Order bracelets.
* Complete and submit liquor permit.
* Arrange for registration forms, designated driver forms etc. to be picked up by grads.
* Arrange drop off of registration forms and collection of monies.
*NB* All duties to be shared with committee chairs.